UNDER THE LAW.
Robert, commonly referred to by his nickname Robby, has been employed at the firm since Fall 2013 when he started as a law student. After graduating from UGA in 2015, Robby was admitted to the practice of law. Since that time, Robby has primarily focused on representing clients in various types of family law cases and estate planning.
EDUCATION & COURT ADMISSIONS
- Georgia Bar Admission: 2015
- Admitted to Practice: Georgia Trial Courts
- Law School: University of Georgia, J.D., 2015
- Undergraduate: University of Alabama
- Masters: University of Alabama
- Member: Western Circuit Bar Association; State Bar of Georgia